About Our Pest Control
Civil Pest Management was established to do the right thing, by customers, the environment and for public health.
We strive to set industry benchmarks and known for our commitment to improving the education, safety and practices of pest technicians.
We are Different: Our knowledge of pest species, superior expertise in the food industry, our thorough approach to treating and preventing the return of pests and our customised reporting tools is our difference.
Not satisfied with the quick-fix approach? We do not take any shortcuts!
Our pest control service is founded on safe, ethical methods that get rid of pests and work towards preventing their return.
We undertake a thorough pre-inspection of your home and business to establish the current state, identify cause of pest intrusions, develop and implement the required scope of works to be carried out.
The greatest reward we enjoy is to have your trust and confidence in us to give you the right advice and do the right job, the right way.
We don’t just spray chemical! The most effective way to control pests is to address the cause of the pest problem directly.
We employ Integrated Pest Management programs (IPM) which are ecologically based pest management strategies, focused on long-term prevention or suppression of pest problems - such as access to premises, food, water and places where pests like to hide.
What We Do
What We Do
- Keep safety top of mind.
- Do what we say we will do.
- Believe ongoing training and development is the key to best practice.
- Provide detailed treatment reports, outlining recommendations on how to reduce the risk of ongoing pest intrusions.
- Provide NSW Food Authority compliance evaluations for your food premises.
- Adhere strictly to Australian Standard, Industry Codes of Best Practice and Regulatory Requirements.
- Provide the same technician to attend same site at all times.
- Ensure our technicians undergo site inductions.
- Present the highest level of professional appearance.
- Keep clean and respect your home, business and property.
- Undertake regular site inspections to ensure services are meeting expectations.