Our expert advice and excellent customer service will rid your home of unwanted pests, safely and effectively.
We offer a range of low-hazard, non-chemical and non-invasive treatment solution options.
Before we visit your home, we will send you our guidelines for preparing your home in readiness for our visit.
After treating your home, we follow up with a comprehensive report on prevention and ongoing care to reduce the impact of pest infestations in the future.
How much should I pay for pest control service?
You will find that prices in the industry vary considerably and very much reflective on the quality of work being performed, type of materials being used and the amount of time spent inspecting and treating.
Cheap is not necessarily Safe!
The cost of pest service largely depends on the following factors:
- The type and the number of pests being treated.
- The extent of the infestation.
- The use of non-chemical & low hazard products vs heavy bulk tank chemical spraying.
- The size of the house and property overall.
- The type and the quantity of materials being used.
- The time required to treat the house, properly thoroughly.
- The pest technician being experienced, licensed, properly trained and insured.